The ILRC Colombo 2018
Main theme: “Rethinking Law: Loss of Ignorance or Innocence”
- Future of Roman-Dutch Law
- Constitutionalizing constitutions in the pluralistic world
- New horizons in International Law/ Third World perspective
- Employment law in globalized world
- Regulating the corporate and the business world
- The Family: Law, tradition and transformation
- Innovation, Technology and Intellectual Property Law
- Gender Justice, Women and Law
- Human Rights/Humanitarian Law/Criminal Justice
- Legal education in the 21st century
- Law and Literature
- Law of Delict/Tort: Social justice perception
- Environmental idealism for a better world
- Rule of Law and corporate governance
- Property: Past-Present-Future
- Abstract of a maximum of 500 words to be submitted on or before 15th June, 2018.
- Consequent to receiving the notice of acceptance the author is required to submit the full paper of not less than 5000 words on or before the 15th September, 2018.
- Reference method: OSCOLA
- All papers will be subjected to peer review.