Faculty Staff Seminar Series is a place to present and discuss work-in-progress, promising arguments and early drafts to interested staff in the faculty. Further, this programme aims to encourage junior staff to develop their research potentials as academics.
- To give a continuity to the staff seminars that are conducted under usual circumstances;
- To prove that the Faculty of Law is vibrant in crisis management and always keeps with time and adoptable to changes;
- To bring about the opinion of staff members in an academic style, share their views and thereby enlighten each other.
- To discuss matters affecting students;
- To use this as a meeting forum of Law Faculty academic family
The Seminar series aim at the promotion of the strategies for the personality development of the law students. The rationale behind this endeavor is the recognition of the multifaceted influence of the personality of the professionals to achieve their personal goals.
- To improve their ability to speak and present themselves clearly, concisely and correctly;
- To improve time management, organization and goal setting;
- To develop leadership skills to improve team work, creativity, productivity and efficiency;
This forum provide a platform to discuss issues relating to constructive alignment which are teaching, learning and assessment process in the faculty.